Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I am a mess, inside and out.

My mind, life, and home are in chaos.

I am: confused, hurt, angry, lost for words, heartbroken, torn apart with angst, in deep grief, depressed, lonely.
I am: longing for reconnection, needing peace in my soul, lacking faith, missing genuine comfort,
                    needing reconciliation.
I know: there are reasons for everything, everything has a season, things cannot remain unchanged, things must change to fully glorify You, Your promise-for me-to me- 
                    even though I don't understand, and most times don't accept.
I need: Your grace
peace
healing
You near to me
I cannot bear to tote this baggage around any longer- even if only to remove one item at a time until the suitcase is useless. 

"But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion for him, and ran and embraced him and kissed him" 
Luke 15:20

 

No comments:

Post a Comment